Learn how to create your own epoxy resin river table or art piece.
Over the two day course, students will gain the knowledge, experience & confidence of how to properly use the Chill epoxy products. We will teach you how to properly measure, mix & pour the Chill epoxy to achieve the desired results that you can then carry forward with you to work on your own epoxy projects big and small!
What you will create:
You will be able to create your own 18” x 12” epoxy and wood river piece that can be used as a mini table top, serving tray or art piece.
- Proper mould building techniques
- Learn about the different epoxy products in the Chill Epoxy line up
- Choose and prepare your pieces of wood
- Learn proper techniques to measure and pour your epoxy
- Choose your pigment and create your masterpiece!
- Demould your piece
- Learn proper sanding techniques for both wood and epoxy
- Learn proper finishing techniques
- Learn about Rubio Monocoat finishing products
- Apply Rubio Monocoat finish and take your masterpiece home
- Class 1: Saturday, April 20 & 27, 2019 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Class 2: Saturday, April 20 & 27, 2019 | 1 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Stone City Woodworks Shop | 95 Jack Davey Dr. Unit 6 – Amherstview ON