Stone City Woodworks is a custom furniture and home decor woodworking company located in Kingston, Ontario focusing on designing and building luxurious solid wood furnishings for both residential and commercial sectors. We are hiring an Independent sales contractor to join our exciting and fast expanding team!!!
We offer a competitive tiered commission structure. The sky is your limit, if you think you are talented in sales, willing to work with a great company to have a huge room to grow your sales business and to make serious $$$, apply today!
Scope of the role:
Our Independent Sales contractor will be responsible for business development, building relationships with potential clients, managing our business clients and bulk orders, along with ensuring a strong presence for Stone City Woodworks in the furniture market.
- Managing the outside sales operations of the organization, playing a key role in growing the business with clients in the target market
- Mining new clients for business development by pitching the organization’s furniture and decor solutions
- Generating leads in the target market and building relationships with existing and new clients to develop new opportunities for business via cold calling and meeting clients
- Manage sales inquiries and convert them to sales as per designated targets
- Participate in trade shows and networking events to showcase our products, bringing in potential clients and converting sales
- Organizing, tracking and reporting retail metrics – lead sheets, business call backs, appointments, sales, conversion, buying trends, customer experience via Google reviews etc., along with presentation to the leadership
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Job Types: independent contractor, Commission
Experience: Sales Management: 3 years